Real life ethical Wonka company, Cox & Co, is a brand new range of chocolate bars, blended with superfoods to bring you fantastic taste and natural health benefits to make you feel ferocious! The family owned company has undertaken a mission to create feel-good, responsibly produced chocolate which is as good for you as it tastes in distinct bars: Coconut & chia seed, Bee pollen & honey, Raw cacao nibs and Single origin pure cacao.
Each bar is made using single origin cacao sourced directly from farmers at the CasaLuker Estate in Colombia and blended with complementary superfood flavours to create a truly unique chocolate with taste and sustainability at its heart.
The Cox & Co bars comes in 35g and 70g bars, from milky 37% cacao content up to 100% dark chocolate.
- Coconut and chia seed – 37% cacao, suitable for vegetarians
- First eaten by the Aztecs, the ancient grain chia has a myriad of health benefits that include being an excellent source of omega-3, as well as being naturally high in protein and calcium. Paired with the nuttiest coconut, the balanced flavours make for a truly unique and indulgent bar of chocolate.
- Bee pollen and honey – 61% cacao, suitable for vegetarians
- The benefits of bee pollen are certainly causing a buzz, as it’s naturally nutritionally dense and packed with eighteen vitamins including a B complex, amino acids, fatty acids, enzymes, and is at least 25% protein. Combined with the natural sweetness of honey, this bar is packed with golden nuggets of goodness.
- Raw cacao nibs – 85% cacao, suitable for vegans
- Raw cacao is the superhero of chocolate, and has bundles of health benefits. Raw cacao and flavonoid-rich chocolate have 3 times the anti-oxidant levels than blueberries, and we all know that chocolate makes both head and heart feel better… If there were ever a need to love chocolate even more.
- Single origin pure cacao – 100% cacao, suitable for vegans
- This bar simply lets the world’s finest cacao do the talking…
Cox & Co founder Gavin Cox, spent much of his youth in South America, and was naturally drawn back when it came to sourcing cacao for his new range of superfood chocolate. Gavin knew that to create the best tasting chocolate, above all else he had to use the best cacao in the world, and it had to be produced as ethically and sustainably as possible, which led him to the CasaLuker estate in Colombia.
CasaLuker is a large Colombia-based family owned business that has now been an established chocolate manufacturer for 110 years. Invests in its farmers and communities and has developed environmental farming methods, meaning that Cox & Co could ensure all of its cacao was traceable and tasted incredible. Cox & Co not only tastes delicious, with fantastic natural flavour combinations, but it’s a bar of chocolate that you can feel good about.
Cox & Co come as 35g and 70g bars, and are available on coxandcocacao.com for £2 and £4.
For more information connect with the team on Instagram @coxcacao
For press enquiries please contact Hannah Bradley or Jessica Sneddon at Sound Bite PR